Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop — Gold Coast
03sep9:00 am4:00 pmSocial Media and Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop — Gold Coast
If you are serious about maximising your online presence, building or enhancing your business and driving sales, then you need to have a strategy or roadmap of how you will
If you are serious about maximising your online presence, building or enhancing your business and driving sales, then you need to have a strategy or roadmap of how you will achieve this for 2021.
The no 1 game changer in business is having a social media and digital marketing plan in place to align with your objectives.
Some of the mistakes that Businesses make online are:-
- Not understanding the actual cost of running an online business.
- Knowing where their audience is ‘hanging out’ and how this can be used to your advantage.
- Inconsistent messages and engagement with customers which results in brand deterioration and customers leaving.
- Minimal business growth from the online channels – in this day and age, it should be generating a fair amount of your income.
- Lack of understanding of high-level statistics to make changes to their online business.
The reality is that if you want to grow your online business you need to understand what your CURRENT STATE is and where the areas for development and opportunities are.
Social Media is the Channels that you use to build your business brand and engage with customers in real time, like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn.
Digital Marketing takes into account your newsletter, blog, website, website analytics. We combine these so that you can get a holistic online business strategy and plan.
DURING THE WORKSHOP, WE WILL:
- Analyse your current state of your digital and social media collateral – including newsletters, websites, social media platforms etc.
- Understand your product or service – perception, cost, packaging, branding.
- Understand who the audience is that you should be targeting and if your current audience meets these requirements.
- Analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Have the base to start PLANNING your CONTENT for the year.
- Decide what you want to achieve for the next year – high level.
- Decide what you want to achieve within the next 90 days
- Work out a roadmap and strategy to achieve this
- Measuring results – various ways that your social media and digital marketing can be measured and you can decide what will work best for you.
- Set up an actions list – who, when, where, what and how.
You will receive handouts during the session and a template to work on for your strategy plus an action plan.
WHAT TO BRING:
Please bring along your laptop. There is wifi at the venue.
LUNCH AND REFRESHMENTS:
Lunch and refreshments are provided. If you have special dietary requirements, please let us know.
Your investment for this workshop will be $497.00 including GST.
The workshop is limited to 10 people.
If you cant make this workshop or are in another Region/ Country – add yourself to the list and we will let you know when we are going to be in your area.
About the Trainer.
Wanita Z is a well-recognised Social Media Personality who has been invited to talk internationally about social media and digital marketing.
She has been featured in radio, television and magazines. She is the founder of The Social Media Conference – SMCNZ.
You can read more here.
(Friday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm AEST
Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters, Sunshine Boulevard, Mermaid Waters, QLD, 4218
Leave A Comment