Getting Results With Social Media - Gold Coast
10jun9:00 am1:00 pmGetting Results With Social Media - Gold Coast
Getting Results with Social Media 1/2 day workshop Business growth without being overwhelmed, by leveraging Social Media Marketing. Walk away with actionable steps to make social media
Getting Results with Social Media 1/2 day workshop
Business growth without being overwhelmed, by leveraging Social Media Marketing. Walk away with actionable steps to make social media marketing work for your business.
Are you ready to stop dabbling in social media marketing and get serious about growing your business by leveraging Social Media.
During this workshop discover the benefits of social media marketing for:
- Brand building – Did you know that that 60 percent of Instagram users say they discover new products on the platform.
- Business growth – increasing leads using chatbots and other tools.
- Brand voice and content creation – understanding brand voice, your target audience and how to create content that resonates will change the way you use social media.
- Communication – understand the importance of reputation and crisis management.
- Advertising – find out more about how Facebook and LinkedIn advertising can help your business to grow.
- Insights – know what is working and change what isn’t working.
Whether you are already using social media successfully or still finding your feet, this workshop will have something for everyone.
The session is full of examples of different business models and how they are using social media for business growth.
Walk away with actionable worksheets and checklists to help you make changes to your social media platforms and outlook.
PLUS – Your workshop Presenter is recognised as one of the best in the Social Media space in New Zealand and Australia.
Wanita Z has traveled the world both learning and teaching. She is the Founder of The Social Media Conference NZ and AU and the CEO of The Online Business Academy.
The difference between her and other social media ‘experts’ is that she has actually helped businesses implement and grow using tactics that work. Most recently she has been working with businesses on Great Barrier Island to implement social media into their business models and the results have been phenomenal with many of the businesses seeing remarkable growth. She works with companies in New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
She keeps up to date with all the changes in the social media world and often knows what will be changing before it hits the New Zealand market. With phenomenal strategic insights, Wanita can quickly assess where the business and what needs to change for business growth.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm aest
Quality Hotel Mermaid Waters, Sunshine Boulevard, Mermaid Waters, QLD, 4218
Leave A Comment